Promoting Business Development
PACE 's Business Development Coordinator assists entrepreneurs in business or contemplating a business within the Patricia Region by providing:
- Business Services:
- Financial Assistance
PACE administers an investment fund to help finance new or existing small businesses for start-up, expansion, or stabilization plans that help maintain or create jobs.
Repayable financing up to $150,000 on commercial terms through loans, loan guarantees, or equity investments may be available when financing from other sources is insufficient. Loan approvals are for business purposes only and the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Credit worthiness and a background of experience or a sound working knowledge of the proposed business.
- Generated employment within the Patricia Region.
- Sufficient capital has been invested by the owner.
- The business plan indicated a reasonable chance of success.
- The business location is within the Patricia Region