COVID Safety Protocol Project
This program has been relaunched. Your business could receive up to $5,000 in reimbursements for modifications made to your business in order to operate according to public health requirements. Applications will be approved on a first-come-first-serve basis and funding is limited.
Completed applications should be submitted by June 8, 2021 to email@example.com. For your application to be considered complete you must submit: click on the links below.
- Application form
- Signed attestation
- Cost Submission spreadsheet
- Legible copies of invoices and receipts
What should you do to protect your business from COVID-19?
- Sick employees, or those with sick family members, should stay home until they are fully recovered
- Consider the implications of COVID-19 for employees who are vulnerable or who have vulnerable family members
- If possible, consider having those employees that can work from home
- Limit face-to-face interactions and work related travel
- Have employees practice good hand hygiene
- Clean more frequently, especially commonly touched items (doorknobs, light switches, bathrooms, etc.)
- Cross train employees on business critical duties in the event an employee is away for an extended period of time
If you are looking for more resources, check out this Government of Canada page or the COVID-19 PANDEMIC PREPAREDNESS TOOLKIT FOR ONTARIO BUSINESSES from the Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- The Government has a wage subsidy for employers. Visit their FAQ to find out about eligibility and how to apply https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/campaigns/covid-19-update/frequently-asked-questions-wage-subsidy-small-businesses.html
What can PACE do to help your business?
- We can offer business counselling to help you decide what programs you should apply to or help developing cash projections and business plans.
- We can help if you are experiencing cash flow issues.
- We are able to loan you funds at 0% until September 2020, after which the interest rate will be prime.
- Principal repayments can be deferred during the pandemic.
- We know business owners don’t want to go into debt, but if you need help PACE can work with you to meet the needs of your business.
Most importantly, be flexible and adjust as new information is released:
If there is a local outbreak of the illness or community spread or
Any releases from the Northwestern Health Unit, your local municipality, the Province, or the Federal government adjust your plan