Business and Community Services
PACE's experienced staff understands the local marketplace and the community needs of the Patricia Region. As a result, PACE provides community groups and business owners with services designed to help them succeed.
These services include:
- Business advice, counselling support and information
- Access to capital for small business
- Strategic community planning and development
- Regional community economic development
- Access to public and private funding for community organizations
For more information, please visit Business Development.